Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Top Ten I've read so far this year




Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week they post a new top ten list and ask fellow bloggers to share their lists on that topic.


This weeks Top Ten Tuesday topic is: Top Ten Books I've Read so far in 2015.

Contemp:
Everything That Makes You
Every Last Word
NA:
The Return (Titan, #1)

Continuing series I am still loving:
Salt & Stone (Fire & Flood, #2)
4.39
Series Enders:
The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6)
Daylighters (The Morganville Vampires, #15)

Fantasy:
The Scorpio Races
Thorn Queen (Dark Swan, #2)

Best old (new to me) series:
Succubus Revealed (Georgina Kincaid, #6)

Christian: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)