Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday, WoW


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. I also feature books that may have already released, but I am anxiously waiting to read.

This week, I'm featuring:
Eternal (Shadow Falls: After Dark, #2)
All her life, Della's secret powers have made her feel separated from her human family. Now, she's where she belongs, at Shadow Falls. With the help of her best friends Kylie and Miranda, she’ll try to prove herself in the paranormal world as an investigator—all the while trying to figure out her own heart. Should she chose Chase, a powerful vampire with whom she shares a special bond? Or Steve, the hot shapeshifter whose kisses make her weak in the knees? When a person with dark connection to her past shows up, it’ll help her decide which guy to choose–and make her question everything she knows about herself. 


Releases: October 28th 2014 by St. Martin's Griffin

What are you waiting on?

19 comments:

  1. I'll start this one soon! I so can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really excited to read this one!! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't heard of this one before but will have to start the series!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read this series, but looking awesome :D I hope you will love this book Brandi. <3 thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not my usual read, but it does sound intriguing. Thanks for sharing, and here's mine:

    “UNBECOMING”

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh Great Pick! I haven't started this series yet. Maybe one day. haha I hope you enjoy it

    My WoW pick

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mine is like waiting to buy. Jenna Blacks latest release

    ReplyDelete
  8. A bit tired of the paranormal at present, I'm afraid this doesn't appeal to me in the least.


    I'm really looking forward to Hollow Earth #3: The Book Of Beasts by John and Carol Barrowman.


    http://pettywitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOoh very nice! This is actually my next read! Can't wait to dive back in!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still need to catch up on this series!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This doesn't sound like something I would normally read, but I hope you enjoy it!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is the spin-off, right? Yeah. I never read the original series but plan on to. There are just so many mixed feelings that I don't know if it's worth buying, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome pick. I need to give this series a go!

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh that looks good. I've not tried her books before. Hm.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't read the first series yet (this is the spin off, right?) Sounds good though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I still need to read her first series!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I haven't heard of this series, but I think I'd like the way Della feels stretched between her human family and her paranormal powers :) Thanks for sharing, Brandi. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)