Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday 10/31


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. I also feature books that may have already released, but I am anxiously waiting to read.

This week, I'm featuring:
Slated (Slated, #1)
Kyla’s memory has been erased,
her personality wiped blank,
her memories lost for ever.
She’s been Slated.
The government claims she was a terrorist, and that they are giving her a second chance - as long as she plays by their rules. But echoes of the past whisper in Kyla’s mind. Someone is lying to her, and nothing is as it seems. Who can she trust in her search for the truth?

Released: May 3 2012

What are you waiting on?

7 comments:

  1. Slated is one of my favorite novels this year. <3 I enjoyed Kyla's story so much! Great pick!

    Here's my Waiting on Wednesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Been seeing this one around lately! Looks intriguing!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been really wanting to read this one! Excited for the US release. Great pick! :)
    My W.O.W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard some great buzz for this already so I'm also starting to get excited about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pick! A lot of readers are looking forward to this one. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had my eye on this one for months! The publication date is finally approaching! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one sounds great! I love memory loss and government conspiracies! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)