Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Who should be a couple?


Today's Mini Challenge is hosted by Princess Bookie


Challenge: Write up a blog post telling us who should be a couple but are NOT a couple. This can include tv, movie, music videos, or book couples.  In a separate paragraph, tell us why you think they should get together.  They can be characters from different shows or the same show.  Be creative. Who would go well together? These are fictional characters, not the real actors. 

Make sure you tell us which show you are going off of (if it's a show and your behind a season, tell us). If its two different shows, and two different characters, tell us. Details please! If it's a book, make sure you tell us what book it is from in your blog post.  This is so people know not to ruin it by telling you spoilers from the next book or season! LOL

Prize: Mystery Prize Pack of books
-Winner Picked using random.org

Don't forget to link your blog post ON Cindi's blog but feel free to let me know in comments if you have any ideas.


My pick: 
Aura and Zachary from Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready. I've only read the first one, but I wish circumstances were different so they could just get together already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)