Friday, April 22, 2011

Follow Friday and Book Blogger Hop 4/22

HI! Welcome to my blog! I am participating in Follow Friday! It is hosted by Parajunkee's View, so hop on over and visit and join!
Please comment, link your blog, and follow, and I will be sure to return the favor.


What happened here this week:


Review: Die for Me by Amy Plum


Question: 
What's on your playlist right now?
Shot in the Dark by Within Temptation
Forever by Red
How to Save a Life by Fray
Not Ready to Die by Demonhunter
Say You'll Haunt me


What about you?


For Crazy about Books' Book Blogger Hop:

Book Blogger Hop
Question:
If you find a book you love, do you look for other books by the same author. 
Yes, I do. 
Do you?

10 comments:

  1. I love Within Temptation! Now I want to go change my Pandora station...but I'm not sure that station will go over as well at work!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brandi, new follower hopping through :)

    I have always loved the album art for Within Temptation, it is so beautiful!

    Hope you are having a great weekend-- happy reading!!

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do look for books by an author I like, but I don't always read them right away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the most part I do read any book by one of my fave authors! I generally like anything they write as long as it is in the same genre!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Brandi!
    Thanks for coming by at my blog!
    I love you button! It's so sweet!
    I'm your newest follower.
    inga at http://www.ingasilbergbooks.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do!!

    Stopping by the hop to say hi!
    Here's my post:
    http://www.bookmarkyourthoughts.com/2011/04/book-blogger-hop-april-22nd-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for following, i followed back on GFC, facebook and twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes. I always look for more books by authors I've liked previously--even if it's not what I'd usually read.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I followed you back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Brandi, came by to check your blog out. Thanks for following mine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Brandi, thank you for coming over and following my blog. I'm very happy to return the favor :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)