Tuesday, February 1, 2011

CSN has done it again! Read this!

Have you heard about Joss & Main? It's an exclusive private sale site that CSN Stores recently launched. It offers exclusive sales on top brands and designers for the home at up to 70% off retail. Sales only last 72 hours, but new ones are launched daily and all are backed by the high levels of customer service and quality that you’ve grown to value from CSN.


I thought you might like to see the great items being offered for sale exclusively on Joss & Main. Access is restricted to members only so I'm sending you an invitation to join.


Check out Joss & Main



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)