Sunday, December 5, 2010

Holiday Card

I have seen a few other bloggers do this, and I would like to extend the invitation to my readers. I send out an email Holiday Card with a picture and holiday greeting, if you would like to receive it, leave your email in comments or email it to me at brandileigh2003@yahoo.com    with subject Holiday Card!

We celebrate Christmas and Hanuka here at my house, but I know that everyone has their own beliefs and traditions-- so Happy Holidays and thanks for reading my blog!

3 comments:

  1. I'm in let's exchange cards....
    Mine will not have a family pic though! LOL
    jacabur2008(at)gmail(dot)com


    jackie >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received it Brandi! I loved it . Thanks a zillion! You are very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwws, that would be so awesome!
    I'd love to exchange cards! :)

    yvantis[at]hotmail[dot]com

    Also, I got your email about the story. I received the first one with the three chapters and sent you my suggestions but I wasn't sure if you got them! Obviously you didnt! lol *headdeskheaddesk*
    I'll get to it as soon as I can!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)