Thursday, July 1, 2010

Dark Divine trailer and Win at Despain!

Check out the awesomeness here

Here is how it works: (reposted from her site)

Make sure to enter at her site, not here

It's Bree's Book-Bag Blowout!

I have a book-bag.

I have MANY books. Lots are signed. Some are highly coveted advanced copies. All are fabulous. One may even be a signed advanced copy THE LOST SAINT (the sequel to THE DARK DIVINE.)

I imagine some of you would like to have some of these books.

I also have a new book trailer that I want to share with the world.

And you have the ability to help me share it.

Catching my drift?

So here's how it works:

1. I start with the book-bag. And you start by sharing links to the TDD trailer and telling your friends about this contest. You can embed the youtube video on your own website/blog/facebook etc. or simply send people a link to this post. Youtube will track how many views the video gets.

2. For every 500 views the trailer gets in the next 2 weeks, I will add a book to the book-bag. (Up to 5500 views.)

3. Up to 3000 views, the winner of the book-bag can choose books from Group A. (Click here to see all the books the winner can choose from in Group A.)

4. After 3000 views, and up to 5000 views, the winner can choose books from both Group A and Group B. (Click here and scroll down to see all the books the winner can choose from in Group B.)

5. After 5500 views, the winner of the book-bag will also get a signed ARC of THE LOST SAINT.

6. That makes 11 books total that the winner will receive.

7. But wait, that's not all! If by some huge push of awesomeness, the TDD trailer manages to get 50,000 views in the next 2 weeks . . . I will put a brand new 16G Apple iPad in the book-bag for the winner.

8. You must provide proof of sharing the trailer here in the comments of this post. Leave a link to anything you do online so I can verify. You can share it in as many places possible, and enter as many times as you'd like. You will receive one entry into the contest for each time you share the trailer. Be creative, if you'd like. You can even stand on a street corner with a giant poster with the www.readbree.com URL on it.* Just show me the proof that you did it. You will receive bonus entries for telling people about the contest, and another bonus entry for being a follower of the blog.

9. Please be honest. The point of this contest is to share the trailer with as many people possible. I know you'll want to watch it more than once . . .who wouldn't? . . . but please don't try to play it a hundred times yourself just to up the view count. Youtube will actually freeze the view count if too many views are coming from the same IP address--so cheating will actually impair the contest, rather than help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)