Sunday, July 27, 2008

Cell phone cozy



You will want to measure your own cell phone--
Mine was 12 chains on first row, using lion brand homespun yarn, which is bulkier than some, so I will use that for pattern.

Abbreviations:
ch: chain
st:stitch
sc: single crochet
dc: double crochet

1st row: ch 14
turn, dc in 2nd st from ch- 1st ch counts as 1st dc from here out
dc in every st (12 st per row)
dc until the piece is 2x as tall as phone
sc down side to piece together
fasten off.
sc up other side to piece together
fasten off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)